Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Canidate for Sale

As I hinted at yesterday in ECN, Hillary may be facing a huge fund raising scandal again. Now there is even going to be a movie by a former friend.

(CNSNews.com) - The trailer to a new film about Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton, "Hillary Uncensored -- Banned by the Media," has garnered big audience numbers -- about 1 million viewers -- on the Internet. The movie documenting alleged campaign finance violations soon will have several screenings in the Northeast, including three in New Hampshire, the state that will hold the first presidential primary.
I wish I would have gone on record with my thoughts about Hillary out-pacing fund raising which were “I guess that means she is the candidate most for sale.” The Los Angeles Times and the New York Post have been the front runners on all of this including Norman Hsu. It looks more and more that she is the candidate that is for sale.

Video