Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who likes Hillary

The Captain has a good story about intellects liking Obama but does comment much about who the less educated like. The A Gallup Poll analysis shows the less educated you are, the more you like Hillary. Being less educated does not make one stupid but it does make an individual more reliant on experience.

With my degree, I was required to take several economic classes and because of my job have to look at finances on a regular bases. Most people without some college do not have that experience to draw on. This forces them to make uninformed decisions or trust someone with that experience. That is what Hillary is playing off, "I am here to take care of those who can not take care of themselves". This is the same approach the nobles of the Middle Ages took. The poor, dumb, serfs need me to make their life livable.