Friday, June 22, 2007

Michael Steele

Townhall has a interesting piece about Vice President Steele and I have to say I completely agree. I watched the 2006 election pretty close and there was only one canidate that I really wished I could have voted for and Michael Steele was it. Unfortunely I was stuck voting against Hillary, something I enjoyed doing but was completely useless. Mr Steele came across to me as someone worthy of a vote, the kind of politician one could respect. Right now I would love to see a Fred Thompson/Michael Steele ticket or at least Giuliani/Steele. What really won me over to Mr. Steele was an add he did with his sister in response to some stem cell acusations his opponet leveled at him. For those who don't know his sister, Monica Turner, she is a doctor, suffers from MS and was married to Mike Tyson.