Monday, July 23, 2007

Just Plain Wrong

Killing in the name of God , in my my opinion , is just plain wrong. So making death threats in the name of God is just as wrong.

On criticism of the books from Christians in Britain and the United
States:
"I had one letter from a vicar in England -- this is the difference
-- saying would I please not put Christmas trees at Hogwarts as it was clearly a
pagan society. Meanwhile, I'm having death threats when I'm on tour in
America."

I have always looked at is as "If Gods wants them dead, he is more then capable of getting it done". There are many things that can be used for his glory that don't make a lot of sense to us, after all his son was crucified on a cross.

Plus it makes Christians look bad and drives people away from what is suppose to be a loving religion.